Open Source Deep Learning in pure Java – Deep Netts Community Edition
What is Deep Netts Community Edition?
- A free open-source version of Deep Netts Java deep learning library
- Pure Java implementation of the most important and commonly used deep learning algorithms
- Used as a reference implementation for the official Java technology standard for Visual Recognition API, JSR381
- Licensed under open-source GNU GPLv2 with the Classpath Exception. For more details see here
- It is suitable to try tutorial examples and learn basics of deep learning in Java.
How to Get and Use Deep Netts Community Edition?
- Deep Netts Community Edition is available on Central Maven Repository. Dependency for Deep Netts to use for Maven-based Java project:
<dependency> <groupId>com.deepnetts</groupId> <artifactId>deepnetts-core</artifactId> <version>1.13.2</version> </dependency>
- Code examples using Deep Netts Community Edition are available on the GitHub:
- Source code of the Deep Netts Community edition is also available on the GitHub:
What are the differences between Community and Professional Editions?
Professional Edition provides
- Tools: Visual development tools with project templates, best-practice workflows and expert assistant
- Better Accuracy and advanced features more advanced algorithms and additional algorithm features
- Increased performance. Over 3X faster depending of the size of network and CPU.
- Premium support: documentation, updates, fixes
Professional Edition can be used free for development and low volume production. Free Download is available here
For more info see Frequently Asked Questions